Privacy and Security Notice
- The NAVYMWR N9 Enterprise portal and its related applications are provided as a service to authorized patrons and employees by the CNIC Fleet and Family Readiness Division (FFR).
- Personal information on this system is protected under the Privacy Act Office of The U.S Department of The Navy. The authority for the collection of this information is listed in the Department of Navy Privacy Act Systems of Record Notice NM01700-1 dated 12 February 2008.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- The appearance of external links or hyperlinks on this page does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense or CNIC FFR of linked web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. FFR is not responsible for the privacy practices, activities, or content of those external sites. For other than authorized activities, FFR does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to email@example.com.
NAVYMWR N9 Enterprise does not use persistent cookies, i.e., tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and remain after you close your browser. NAVYMWR N9 Enterprise does use session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, in order to make this site easier for you to use and to operate the services. No database of information obtained from these cookies is kept and when you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer.